Best of 2011 - End of 2011...












I hope you guys enjoyed my favorite picks, it was quite hard to make a solid selection out of all those wonderful albums thrown at me. I decided to end this rifftastic year with some musical gifts & a small update; Stonerobixxx is now on Facebook (officially and still stuck in the 70's), I will use this page to get closer with artists & fans of the blog. Check out the sidebar, click like & keep yourself instantly updated!

In the past 2 days I made a big selection (over 65 tracks & artists) to make some themed compilation albums. A representation of the best Stonerobixxx approved tunes in 2011, from psychedelic rock to classic doom & heavy stoner jams. All in high quality MP3 with exclusive artwork to fit the mood. Check those out in the upcoming posts. Enjoy the new year folks, get high as a kite & booze it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Wahlberg embarrassed by his past

2010 Volkswagen New Beetle Awards

Stonerobixxx - June 2012 Compilation