News! Updates?

















-All new uploads are now going through filesonic & wupload (hotfile recently deleted my account including all uploads, DMCA is a bitch..). Most files are still active on MU & RS, so please don't spam the c-box with 'reupload' requests. I'll try to reupload most stuff in the upcoming weeks.

-I'm still getting tons of band requests, I decided to focus myself more on these. There are alot of great contributions from independent artists who'd like to share their work, visions, passion,.. through this blog. It's always an honor to give these bands some exposure & watch them evolve through time. That doesn't mean I'm leaving the more well known tunes in the genre, I'm sharing these in moderation from now on.

So that's about it. There won't be alot of posts in the upcoming days, since I'll be busy reuploading & sorting out requests as usual. Thanks again to all readers & artists, light one up & stay tuned!

Hails, Riffs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Wahlberg embarrassed by his past

2010 Volkswagen New Beetle Awards

Stonerobixxx - June 2012 Compilation